Thursday, March 8, 2012

The Plan

Well, I got my name badge from the Kansas City BBQ Society. I am a credentialed BBQ judge. So what? 
It's like this, Christ commanded His followers to go and make disciples. When you work at a church, that becomes increasingly difficult. You find that everyone with whom you have contact has, at a minimum, been presented with the Gospel.
To move out of that circle, I have been recently challenged to engage the world as Jesus did. To make intentional relationships to seek the lost. 
The cool thing is, Jesus doesn't expect it to be drudgery. I've realized that I can do it at least 2 ways that are loads of fun. BBQ and plowing snow! (when it happens). 
1 Corinthians 9:22-23 is very clear. Use whatever you can to win the lost.
The bottom line is:
Jesus' plan is amazing!

No comments:

Post a Comment